Friday 19 July 2013

RIP Stefan

The past few days have been terrible for many people, mainly for my friends and the days to come will be just as bad. It’s living a nightmare that everyone is struggling to come to terms with. Words cannot describe how sad i find it that a person would reach such a low stage in their life that they decide suicide is the only option. The air is just too heavy for some, it drags them down until they can't breathe anymore and existing is exhausting, so they choose their way out.
He was an extremely loved man and musician and I could only wish that I am as loved as he was. He managed to make me smile at times I didn’t believe it was possible to smile and he was a very fun person. I never heard a bad thing said about him. I hope he is at rest and that one day I meet him again and see once more what an amazing person he was.
RIP Stefan, you are missed.
And I would’ve stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life"

No comments:

Post a Comment